As you may or may not know, my laptop crashed and burned. A funeral was held. That means I have to restart the Box of Chocolates Random Legacy. That hurts…but…here we go:
I love Random Legacies so this challenge is right up my alley. You can find the rules at Mod the Sims.
“Life is like a box of chocolates – you never know what you’re going to get.”
Goal: Survive 10 generations of truly random events. I am also using the Master Command Center Mod so extra babies may appear from time to time. 😉
I’m playing the HARD mode.
I am also randomizing their clothing choices (UNLESS the roll decides differently), which could end up with some very unusual combinations!
- Standard Legacy rules apply (until overridden by event rolls).
- Once a week, a new Event must be rolled and followed. Events are open to interpretation and may be done by one or all sims in the current household.
- Some events will be ongoing, such as spouses unable to work.
- After sim creation, you may only reroll 5 times per generation for any rolled event you choose. Use them wisely.
- You can take your time completing events, but any left incomplete (not counting ongoing) by the end of the current generation will count as a fail and the challenge is over. (Any events rolled within the week leading up to the end of the week.
He rolled these CAS options:
- Short hair
- Red hair
- Dress like a Hipster
- Animal name – Bear
- Loves Outdoors
Aspiration: Family – Big Happy Family
Roomate: Ivy Lyon (randomized)
- Little nose
- Medium hair
- Light skin
- Orange hair
- Green eyes
- Loves Outdoors
- Music Lover
Popularity – Joke Star
Event days rolled: Tuesday and Saturday
Town rolled: Brindleton Bay
Here’s their house. It’s about the only one available that they can afford. How are we going to fit a legacy family in there?
Bear and Ivy spent most of the first day getting to know each other and becoming good friends.
It is taking forever to get these guys in the mood for romance. Maybe a steamy shower? That worked!
And, they are expecting a nooboo!
They got married that evening.
Tuesday’s Event Roll: Open a Shop. What? I don’t know how to do that. Help! First, Carl’s Sims 4 Guide and then Google. Gotta cover all my bases.
So where did they go while their kitchen was burning up? Outside to let it burn. Get in here and put that fire out!
Okay, so…in order to be able to open a retail store, they are moving to an empty lot. With their furniture. There won’t be much of a house but, oh, well. I stole this idea from Sims VIP.
Here’s their new house and attached store. We will see if it works!